Mermaid makeup look

Hello my lovelies! 
Today I decided to come to your rescue and bring you away from this gloomy and grey weather to more colored and playful meanders. 
Although I usually tend to opt for neutral and simple colours, today I felt I was in desperate need of colour and since I think that unicorns are waaay too hyped by now, why not give some credit to the magical and etheral inhabitants of the sea? Mermaids!
I played with colours and this is the look I end up with. I  focused on blending really well the colours in order to not have harsh lines and I must say I really enjoy how the look turned out. 
Sometimes I feel the need to step out of my comfort zone and dare with colours I would usually discard. 
P.S.: The fish tail doesn't show in the picture but I have it on, I swear :D






PRODUCTS I'VE USED:
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in 1C1 cool bone
Eyebrows - Essence superlast 24h waterproof pencil in nr.10 + Essence Make me Brow gel mascara in nr.01
Contour - D&G The blush in nr.22 TAN
Lips - Dior addict lipcolor in 993 DECADENT PLUM
Eyes  - In the inner corner I applied the KIKO long lasting stick eyeshadow in nr.24 (which is a beautiful turquoise green), in the center, with my finger, I applied the KIKO colour sphere eyeshadow in nr.25.
In the outer corner I applied a beautiful purple from a DIOR 5 colour eyeshadow palette in nr.180 Water Mist. 
Then I blended really well in the crease with a KIKO highly pigmented eyeshadow in nr.152, making sure that all the different eyeshadows were blending together.

Commenti

Posta un commento